Boy: Mom, can we ride on the roller coaster?
男孩:媽,我們可以玩雲宵飛車嗎?
Mother: Of course, we can.
媽媽:當然,我們可以。
Boy: Can we go on the Ferris wheel, too?
男孩:我們也可以去玩摩天輪嗎?
Mother: Sure. But let’s try the merry-go-round first
媽媽:可以。但我們先去玩旋轉木馬吧。
Boy: What? Mom, that’s for babies!
男孩:蛤?媽,那是給嬰兒玩的!
Manager: Is everything clear so far?
經理:目前一切都清楚嗎?
Kelly: Pretty much, sir, but I am wondering if there is a dress code.
凱利:還不錯,長官,但我想知道這裡有沒有服裝規定。
Manager: Yes, the company wants all the employees to look their best and repres
ent the company well.
經理:是的,公司想要全部員工看起來是最佳狀態而且把公司𠄘現的很好。
Mother: You look tired. Why don’t you go to bed earlier today?
媽媽:你看起來很累。為什麼今天不早點睡?
Jimmy: I can’t. I have an English test tomorrow.
吉米:我不能。我明天有英文考試。
Mother: Don’t worry. You’ll be fine
媽媽:別擔心。你OK的。
Jimmy: I haven’t finished reviewing yet. I don’t want to take any chances
吉米:我還沒復習完。我不想冒任何險
- Sep 14 Sat 2013 22:05
請幫我翻譯一下英文句子
close
參考資料
腦袋
全站熱搜
留言列表